I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 23, 2009


It's been a while i do not post anyting.. kinda buzy with all the hustle bustle stuffs a.k.a assignments.. thanks GOD it's finally over and now is the time for revision.. (perhaps i can call it 'revision'..muaahaaha)..been persuaded by rumate to join his dota crew.. but still under consideration dude..hehe..(to rumate: t ak install warcraft tuh..hehe)



C
heck this out dude..i've found the official website of METRO STATION!!..huhu.. i even downloaded all the songs from their self-titled album and so far, 'Shake It' and 'Seventeen Forever' are my fav..there are many more songs in the album and i'll be honoured to give u copies for those songs..hehe..

You are young and so am I.
And this is wrong, but who am I to judge

You feel like heaven when we touch

I guess for me this is enough

We're one mistake from being together

But let's not ask why it's not right

You won't be seventeen forever
we can get away with this tonight
-seventeen forever (metro station)-

more details on super cool pop rock Metro Station band, log on to this official site..
till then, wait for my next post and it's gonna be 'HOWT'..haha..i wish!..:D


0 comments: