I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

iT sHaLL heNce BegIns NexT YeAR...

About few days left for New Year 2009..at last, my aim for dis year 2008 already done *relief..my aim for dis year was to pass my final and i already make it!!..thanks to beloved lecturers,inspiring classmates, cool TESL friends and others that help me out in fulfill my aim..Btw , i also finished collecting my favourite mag for 1 whole year starting from last January..pergh!!!!...can' believe it as i have bout that much mag in my store..huhuhu...idup GALAXIE!!!!!..hahaa...


3rd cycle, Cohort 1- MacquArie...
remain ahead together..

New year..new sem..so many things gonna be happened next year and for sure, will face it till the end..the most important is; all of 58 of us can make it to Sydney in year 2010..pretty hard but as long as we work as a group, nutin' is gonna fail us..yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo....
MacquAriAns rocks!!!!...


the CoOLesT New-BorN FuTure TeaCherss......


That's all for now, will try my best to modify this blog for the 'sweet' viewers..hahaha...later, it's gonna be the coolest music+life+soul blog in history..(pergh....semangat tuh..)..gonna be back to college soon..and da most important thing is, the "Battle of the Degree" shall begin...hohoho~~~...


0 comments: